To import your YouTube Broadcasts to Athena, follow these steps:
1. Log in to athenascope.com
2. Click Get Highlights or your Profile photo > Import Video
3. Click Import YouTube Video
4. If you already have your YouTube account connected, you should see a list of previous broadcasts under the YouTube tab. Click on Create Highlights to designate the broadcast you'd like Athena to make highlights from.
Things of note:
- YouTube imports take significantly longer to upload to our servers than videos hosted on Twitch or Facebook. Stay patient - if you do not receive clips in 24 hours, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auto-Import is not supported for YouTube at this time
- Make sure that, in your YouTube broadcast settings for that VOD, you have not put up any restrictions on your content as this will make it difficult for YouTube to get us that video file.