If you're using the Athenascope Windows App and your clips look low framerate/grainy:
- Check your upload bandwidth: Use a site like fast.com. We recommend at least 2-4Mbps.
- Check your bitrate: Our system processes the gameplay at 1080p & 30fps, so we do not recommend a bitrate higher than 4000kbps.
- Check your location: We officially only support the US for the Athenascope Windows App. If you are outside of the US and experiencing issues after confirming bandwidth and bitrate, we recommend streaming to Twitch and using our import from Twitch/Facebook feature.
If you're using Twitch/Facebook importing and your clips look low framerate/grainy:
- Check the original VOD: If we receive laggy video, we'll create laggy clips. Sometimes bandwidth spikes in your gameplay will translate to lag in your clips that you may not have noticed in the heat of combat.
- If you think something else is going on, submit a ticket! We're here to help.