If you want Athena to create clips from your Facebook Gaming sessions, it's easy to connect your Facebook Account to Athenascope and start getting clips right away! Follow these instructions:
1. Log in to athenascope.com
2. Click Get Highlights (or click your Profile photo > Import Video)
3. Click Connect Facebook Gaming
4. On the Authorization page, give Athenascope access to your account. Be sure to indicate your Facebook Gaming page to be connected to Athenascope, not a personal or business account that is associated with your Facebook account. Toggle YES for all permissions.
5. You'll be redirected back to the Athenascope webpage, now with a preview of all your saved public Facebook Gaming VODs. You will have two options:
- toggle on Automatically create highlights from all new public VODs to have Athenascope automatically import new public VODs from your channel
- Click Create Highlights on any of your saved VODs to create highlights for specific VODs.
Remember that Athenascope can only access your Facebook VODs if you do not have any community restrictions on your videos - for example, age or country restrictions will prevent Athena from getting footage.