To import your Twitch Broadcasts to Athena, follow these steps:
1. Log in to athenascope.com
2. Click Get Highlights or your Profile photo > Import Video
3. Click Import Twitch Video
4. If you already have your Twitch account connected, you should see a list of previous broadcasts under the Twitch tab. Click on Create Highlights to designate the broadcast you'd like Athena to make highlights from.
You can also toggle on Automatically create highlights from all new public VODs to automate imports when a new public broadcast is added to your Twitch channel.
Things of note:
- Make sure that, in your Twitch settings, you have Save Past Broadcasts on and Subscribers Only Past Broadcasts off.
- If you are a Twitch affiliate, you may have an embargo in place on sharing Twitch content. We will automatically detect this and prevent you from sharing clips for 24 hours after the end of your broadcast in order to help you comply with your agreement.
- You must verify your Twitch account before Athena can source your broadcasts.